[Nut-upsuser] Powerware 9120 serial connection viaUSB/serialdongle

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Mon Apr 10 18:43:40 UTC 2006

Hi.

No it should work ok with the bcmxcp_usb driver. And the setting
is stored. So if it is set to requested_mode it stays this way.

But if you start up an 'unknown' ups on the usb driver it may
send data periodically, and that may be a problem.
So it was more of an information to you, if there was any problems
starting it up on the usb driver.

Regards
Kjell