[Nut-upsuser] Ablerex MARS

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Apr 22 21:45:26 UTC 2006

I have no opinion on computing the charge from the voltage; it does
not actually matter, the only charge nut really cares about is "too
low".

However, seeing a maximum voltage of 3V on a unit that is nominally
96V seems wrong, even if that is 8 batteries of 12V each. Could there
be a conversion error? Perhaps 2.3V should be 23V?

-- Peter