[Nut-upsuser] Networked APC

Matthew Isleb misleb at pnca.edu
Wed Aug 2 20:20:21 UTC 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 1:09 PM, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> to be simple: snmp-ups can translate SNMP data into NUT data. But it
> wont be able to shutoff the UPS! Not until somebody take over my
> unfinished work (@Nikklas: are you there?)

Oh, ok. That is fine. I'll just have to setup nut to monitor itself
and shut itself down when battery power gets low. Each sever will be
master and slave. I'm not worried about starting things up when the
power comes back because I doubt most of our servers would startup
when power is restored anyway.

-matthew