[Nut-upsuser] RE nut drivers

Alexander Zubkov green at msu.ru
Sun Aug 6 10:36:12 UTC 2006

I've updated to 2.0.4 and changed driver to megatec. It is working too.
Old info, showed by fentonups:
battery.charge: 100.0
battery.voltage: 28.0
driver.name: fentonups
driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS0
driver.version: 2.0.3
driver.version.internal: 1.22
input.frequency: 49.9
input.voltage: 221.0
output.voltage: 223.6
ups.load: 032
ups.mfr:  FUDEN
ups.model: Unknown S163-1000
ups.status: OL TRIM

Now it is more verbose :)
battery.charge: 100.0
battery.voltage: 28.00
battery.voltage.nominal: 24.0
driver.name: megatec
driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS0
driver.version: 2.0.4
driver.version.internal: 1.4
input.frequency: 49.9
input.voltage: 219.3
input.voltage.fault: 140.0
input.voltage.maximum: 220.1
input.voltage.minimum: 218.6
output.voltage: 221.8
output.voltage.nominal: 230.0
ups.delay.shutdown: 2
ups.delay.start: 3
ups.load: 30.0
ups.mfr: FUDEN
ups.model: S163-1000 9.02A
ups.serial: unknown
ups.status: OL BOOST
ups.temperature: 38.8

It is "PowerMan RealSmart 1000" model. I can also try to check PowerMan
BackPro model (I have access to machine with it) if it really works with
genericups.