[Nut-upsuser] Re: Tripp Lite LCD models w/ NUT

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Aug 8 04:04:28 UTC 2006

Hi James,

thanks for the feedback. The output you get seems generally fine,
except for battery.voltage: 0.0 and output.voltage: 164.0; these
values are consistent with what Phil DeBoest reported.

Upsmon normally executes the shutdown command when you reach the "low
battery" threshold, as decided by the UPS and/or driver. It does so by
looking at ups.status, not battery.charge.

-- Peter