[Nut-upsuser] Will MGE-UPS Ellipse USBS auto shutdown?

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sun Aug 13 07:19:33 UTC 2006

Ben,

Not all UPS hardward and not all drivers support ondelay/offdelay.  In
any case, you should let your system shutdown script kill the UPS, at
the very end, after all the disks have been mounted read-only, and
just before the system is normally halted. This will turn off your
computer safely. -- Peter