[Nut-upsuser] NUT on Ubuntu Dapper

Davide Ferrari davide.ferrari at atrapalo.com
Thu Aug 24 08:02:39 UTC 2006

El Jueves, 24 de Agosto de 2006 09:49, escribió:

> Can you send us your configuration files ?

/etc/nut# grep -v "#" *
ups.conf:
ups.conf:[sai]
ups.conf:  driver = snmp-ups
ups.conf:  port = sai.atrapalo.com
ups.conf:  desc = "SAI que sirve todos los aparados conectados a las regletas
SAI"
upsd.conf:
upsd.conf:
upsd.conf:ACL all 0.0.0.0/0
upsd.conf:ACL localhost 127.0.0.1/32
upsd.conf:
upsd.conf:ACCEPT localhost
upsd.conf:REJECT all
upsd.conf:
upsd.users:
upsd.users:
upsd.users:
upsd.users:[admin]
upsd.users:password = xxx
upsd.users:allowfrom = localhost
upsd.users:actions = SET
upsd.users:instcmds = ALL
upsd.users:
upsd.users:[monuser]
upsd.users:password  = xxx
upsd.users:allowfrom = localhost
upsd.users:upsmon master
upsd.users:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:MONITOR sai at localhost 1 monuser 4tr4p4l0 master
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:MINSUPPLIES 1
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -h +0"
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:POLLFREQ 5
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:POLLFREQALERT 5
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:HOSTSYNC 15
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:DEADTIME 15
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:POWERDOWNFLAG /etc/killpower
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:RBWARNTIME 43200
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:NOCOMMWARNTIME 300
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:
upsmon.conf:FINALDELAY 5
upssched.conf:
upssched.conf:CMDSCRIPT /usr/local/ups/bin/upssched-cmd
upssched.conf:
upssched.conf:
upssched.conf:
upssched.conf:
upssched.conf:
upssched.conf:

> Can you try to run manually the driver in debug mode (should be in
> /lib/nut) : /lib/nut/snmp-ups -DD -a <upsname as declared in ups.conf>
> and send us back the result.

# /lib/nut/snmp-ups -DD -a sai
Network UPS Tools - Multi-MIBS SNMP UPS driver 0.41 (2.0.3)
Warning: This is an experimental driver.
Some features may not function correctly.

debug level is '2'
SNMP UPS driver : entering upsdrv_initups()
SNMP UPS driver : entering load_mib2nut(ietf)
load_mib2nut: using ietf (RFC 1628) mib
SNMP UPS driver : entering nut_snmp_init(snmp-ups, sai.atrapalo.com, public)
detected Comet Extreme 6 kVA on host sai.atrapalo.com
SNMP UPS driver : entering upsdrv_initinfo()
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.1.1
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(ups.mfr)
=> value: MGE UPS SYSTEMS
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.1.2
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(ups.model)
=> value: Comet Extreme 6 kVA
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.1.4
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(ups.firmware.aux)
=> value: GA (SN 49EF50145)
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.4.1
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_status_set()
su_find_infoval: found OL (value: 3)
=> value: 3
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.2.1
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_status_set()
su_find_infoval: found  (value: 2)
=> value: 2
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.6.3.2
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_status_set()
su_find_infoval: no matching INFO_* value for this OID value (0)
=> value: 0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.6.3.3
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_status_set()
su_find_infoval: no matching INFO_* value for this OID value (0)
=> value: 0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.4.4.1.5
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(ups.load)
=> value: 060.0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.2.4
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(battery.charge)
=> value: 100.0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.2.3
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(battery.runtime)
=> value: 1200.0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.9.7
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(battery.runtime.low)
=> value: 180
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.2.5
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(battery.voltage)
=> value: 272.0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.9.3
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(output.voltage)
=> value: 230.0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.3.3.1.3
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(input.voltage)
=> value: 223.0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.3.3.1.2
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(input.frequency)
=> value: 050.0
su_ups_get: .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.1.8.2
SNMP UPS driver : entering su_setinfo(load.off)
=> value: -00.0
SNMP UPS driver : entering upsdrv_updateinfo()
dstate_init: sock /var/run/nut/snmp-ups-sai.atrapalo.com open on fd 6
[...]
=> value: 1380.0
[...]

So in debug mode seems working, anyway if I give a

# upsc sai at localhost
Error: Connection failure: Connection refused

where on the Gentoo boxes work just fine and in the doc it's the final test to
check if all it's working..

--
Davide Ferrari
System Administrator