[Nut-upsuser] NUT on CentOS (asterisk@home)

Doug Parsons doparsons at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 12:13:07 UTC 2006

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=nut

And use the package for the Fedora Core 4. CentOS is of course a clone of
Redhat and this version is RHEL4 if I am correct. Most of the packages for
the Fedora Core 4 will work. It too is a clone but uses all the latest
packages of everything as a test bed for the leading edge.

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/fedora/updates/4/i386/nut-2.0.3-0.fc4.2.i386.h
tml

Takes you straight to the package.

Doug