[Nut-upsuser] suse linux and nut

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 06:46:59 UTC 2006

Hi

2006/8/27, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca>:
> What's to do here for the NUT developers is: first, improve support
> for interrupt transfers in newhidups.

right, as we still rely on the (very) early code I first wrote.
moreover, the big nested "if" in update is not clean and too heavy.
lastly, I'm thinking for some time about adding threading support,
which ie means in our case that we could have an interrupt dedicated
thread + a polling thread, both feeding the main thread with HID
objects. The main thread would then decode these and call
dstate_setinfo()...

Arnaud