[Nut-upsuser] F6C1500-TW-RK

Jamie Fiedler jfiedler at tippingpointlabs.com
Mon Dec 11 00:50:40 CET 2006

i don't have the box with me (i'm home, box is at work) but the
details on belkin's site are available here:
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=186894

it does appear to be tagged as "small enterprise", as the "snmp card
for small enterprise ups" is listed as an available accessory. it's
possible someone has it working with the belkin driver via serial, i
only attempted usb monitoring myself.

pictures of the box and included parts are available on buy.com and
i've linked images of the box front/back below.

front of box:
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/screen_shot_images/960/10391960_007.jpg

back of box:
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/screen_shot_images/960/10391960_008.jpg

full description and all 16 pictures:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10391960

let me know if i can provide any more information or command/log output.

- jamie

[note: sorry, sent this response directly to selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
prior to this message]

On Dec 10, 2006, at 6:32 PM, Peter Selinger wrote:

> Hi Jamie,
>
> thanks for the information. I am glad it worked.
>
> What is the common name of the F6C1500-TW-RK (the name on the box)? Is
> it "Small Enterprise"? We seem to have a F6C1500-TW-RK already in the
> list, as being supported by the "belkin" driver (a serial port
> driver).
>
> Thanks, -- Peter
>
> Jamie Fiedler wrote:
>>
>> after running installing 2.0.4, all seems to be well. i can confirm
>> the belkin F6C1500-TW-RK works with nut 2.0.4 and newhidups.
>>
>> here's the output of upsc if it's of any use:
>>

>> gateway:/usr/local/ups/bin# ./upsc belkin at localhost
>> battery.charge: 100
>> battery.charge.low: 30
>> battery.charge.warning: 30
>> battery.runtime: 120