[Nut-upsuser] Correct shutdown scripts for Ubuntu or Suse

pico pico at trispen.com
Tue Dec 19 18:30:35 CET 2006

Hi all.

I would like to switch off my UPS once all upsmon clients have been
disconnected from the upsd server, so that when power returns all the
hosts connected to the ups will be powered up again.

In the documentation it states that I should edit my shutdown scripts to
add the command:
/usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl shutdown

Unfortunately I don't know what file to add the command to.
Does anyone know the correct file to edit for both Ubuntu and Suse.
If I had to take a guess, I should edit /etc/init.d/halt
Is this correct?

Thanks in advance
Pico