[Nut-upsuser] Correct shutdown scripts for Ubuntu or Suse

pico pico at trispen.com
Wed Dec 20 15:58:38 CET 2006

Thanks you both for your replies.

I currently got it to work by hacking my halt script
This is probably not the the best way to go  about it, but  I  am using
Suse 10.0 and could not find a nut package for it.

I'm really interested to see how this should work, so I'd like to try
out those source rpm's.
I downloaded the Ubuntu source package and figured out that the halt
script on Ubuntu looks for
/etc/init.d/ups-monitor (which is a symlink to the /etc/init.d/nut).

It's a pity that there is not a more standardized way to go about this,
since I'm probably going to have do it again for an old FreeBSD box.

Anyways, Thanks again
Pico