[Nut-upsuser] powermust 400

Vitaly Oborsky undersmoker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:45:13 CET 2006

Good afternoon. At me powermust 400. System gentoo. All has collected,
has adjusted UPS has found. But strange there is a deenergizing. As I
understand driver works correctly, the problem that I have not
understood as it correctly to adjust. After a feed on UPS vanishes, on
all the message that UPS works from the battery, approximately for 2
minutes is dispatched the console before at UPS the charge of the
battery comes to an end, the messages speaking about those that system
are dispatched still will be reloaded. Then, for 2-3 seconds before I
beginning of start halt all system am switched off itself UPS see on
the console... But it is not enough this time that the system has
correctly finished work. Where and how it is adjusted?