[Nut-upsuser] Unitek iZi UPS 525

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed Dec 27 09:41:27 CET 2006

Ciprian Vizitiu wrote:

> Another thing: am I supposed to be able to see some activity in the
> PIPEFN/LOCKFN folder during the declared "AT" timings? 'coz there is none!
> :-o And upssched.conf has the same perms like all other files in /etc/ups/

You should see some activity there (the PIPEFN is created when the timer
starts). Another thing to try is

# export UPSNAME=Unitek at localhost
# export NOTIFYTYPE=ONBATT
# /usr/bin/upssched

You should now see that the timer is started in the system log.

# export NOTIFYTYPE=ONLINE
# /usr/bin/upssched

Now the timer must be cancelled (provided you did the above within 60
seconds of firing up upssched for the first time).

Best regards, Arjen