[Nut-upsuser] Problem with ups.status & Nagios

Miguel P.C. mpcolino at pop.isdefe.es
Wed Jan 4 07:07:17 UTC 2006

Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Hi,

[snip]
> this is part of the regression set in mge-utalk.
> As I've stated in my christmas mail [1], this (mge-utalk correction) is
> part of the last remaining points for 2.0.3.

I should have searched a little bit more than what I did. Or perhaps,
being suscripted to the list for longer than what I've been.
:-)

Anyway, thanks a lot for the information and for the nice job you are
already doing.

> Sorry for the inconvenience.

To me it's great. I'll have more time to prepare transition to 2.0.x.

> Arnaud Quette

Miguel Pérez Colino.