[Nut-upsuser] Mustek and CGIs (was: Question regarding NUT)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:23:57 UTC 2006

Hi Jussi,

> I am happy owner of Mustek Powermust 400.
>
>I tried to create cgi-interface to my ups with to too good results:
>http://hogsden.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/upsstats.cgi

link down, but it seems due to your server crash...

> Network UPS Tools upsstats 1.2.2
>Wed Dec 28 18:29:51 EET 2005
>System         Model         Status         Battery         Input
 Output         Load         UPS
>Temp
>Jussin UPS          [error: Unknown command]          [error: Unknown
command]

> (On the browser that looks quite good...)
>
> I can communicate with my UPS quite OK:
>hogsden:/srv/www/cgi-bin # /usr/local/ups/bin/upsc mustek at localhost
>driver.name: powermust
>driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS0
> driver.version: 2.0.2
> However, when I try to do the same over WWW and apache cgi-bin interface,
>things start to fail:

before continuing, you seem to use nut framework (upsd/driver) from
2.0.2and CGIs from
1.2...
Try to use the files from the same distribution (ie CGIs from 2.0.2 too) and
this should solve
things.
Contact this list back otherwise.

Arnaud Quette