[Nut-upsuser] Re: Xserve, USB, NUT

Ted Bardusch nups at bjmoose.com
Sun Jan 8 02:19:04 UTC 2006

OK, I build nut-2.0.2 on another Mac (Powermac G5, 10.4.3 up to date,
libusb 0.1.10a).  Brought it up, no complaints from upsdrvctl, upsd.
The output of the upsc:
# ./upsc br1500 at localhost
battery.charge: 100
battery.charge.low: 10
battery.runtime: 5008
battery.voltage: 26.0
battery.voltage.nominal: 26.0
driver.name: newhidups
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.version: 2.0.2
driver.version.data: APC HID 0.7
driver.version.internal: 0.23
ups.delay.shutdown: -1
ups.firmware: 8.g7 .D
ups.firmware.aux: g7
ups.mfr: American Power Conversion
ups.model: Back-UPS RS 1500
ups.serial: JB0322010041
ups.status: OL
ups.test.result: No test initiated
#

The preferences pane does seem to still have control of the UPS - it
agrees with the model number, firmware, vendor.

Thanks again

Ted