[Nut-upsuser] NUT public key?

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Sat Jan 28 06:40:48 UTC 2006

Hi Matthew.

The public key is often located at the same server you get the code
from.

If you look att the link you named, you can download nut-2.0.2.tar.gz
and the signature. The signature is the gpg key file.

If You run FC (RedHat) you have the gpg checked by the rpm system.
The same goes for every system that use the rpm system like Suse
Mandrake ....
In Gentoo the portage check the files on emerge.

But if you take the code from cvs, you have to trust the developers.
that the code is ok.

/Kjell