[Nut-upsuser] Gamatronic UPS using nut 2.0.3

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon May 1 18:11:37 UTC 2006

On 5/1/06, Shlomo Dubrowin <shlomo at dubrowin.org> wrote:
> I am using the serial cable that was supplied with the UPS.  But based on
> what I'm seeing in statserial, are you suggeting that perhaps, some of the
> pin-outs are wrong?  Would that indicate the wrong status?

It is definitely possible that the cable is meant for a different
operating mode. You may want to check the list archive for updates on
Gamatronic support - I do not know much about that particular
manufacturer. You can also check the CREDITS or drivers.list files in
the NUT distribution to see what else is supported.

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut has the latest source code, in case
you haven't checked the development branch yet (in trunk/).

--
- Charles Lepple