[Nut-upsuser] Eaton Powerware

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed May 10 00:24:58 UTC 2006

On 5/9/06, John Anderson <john at drc.org.nz> wrote:
> I then add bcmxcp_usb to the usb compile list in Makefile and when I run
> ./configure and then make usb it resets itself so that bcmxcp_usb is not
> on the list.

bcmxcp_usb is added to @USB_DRIVER_LIST@ by configure, but only if it
finds a working libusb. You should not have to edit the Makefile (or
Makefile.in) for 2.0.3.

Be sure that "libusb-config" is on your path. If not, you may only
have the libusb runtime, and you will need to download the development
package for your particular distribution, or install it from source.

Home page for libusb: http://libusb.sourceforge.net/ (use the stable
0.1.x branch, not the experimental 1.0 branch.)

--
- Charles Lepple