[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite OMNI1000LCD

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:31:37 UTC 2006

On 5/11/06, Joseph Scanlan <n7xsd at arrl.net> wrote:
> I think I'm close but I can't quite get tripplite_usb to talk to my
> OMNI1000LCD.  I'm new to NUT and couldn't find an answer using Google.
> With any luck, I've simply missed the obvious.

The tripplite_usb driver is for older, non-LCD OMNI UPSes.

You should try the newhidups driver instead. However, Peter Selinger
has made some changes post-2.0.3 to better handle this UPS, so I would
advise checking out the trunk from SVN:

    http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2006-February/000710.html

If you cannot access SVN (firewall, etc.), let me know and I will make
another snapshot.

--
- Charles Lepple