[Nut-upsuser] Segmentation fault

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Nov 13 09:28:46 CET 2006

>> Can your reproduce this behavior using just NUT commands (rather than
>> init scripts?)
>
> I made a script nut-ss that looks like this (the init-script also uses
> upsdrvctl) (I started out with no driver running);
>
> [root at vader ~]# cat ./nut-ss
> /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl stop
> /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl start

One thing that comes to mind is that stopping a driver is an asynchronous
process. Which means that you may be starting the new driver before the
previous one has terminated. Could you try again if you can reproduce the
results if you put a 'sleep 5' between these statements in the nut-ss
script?

Kind regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands