[Nut-upsuser] Re: FreeBSD 6.1, MGE Ellipse ASR600USBS,

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Nov 16 21:36:05 CET 2006

Strange. Can you rule out a permissions problem? What is the content
of /var/state/ups? Are you running both the driver and upsd with "-u
root"? Are you sure driver and upsd are from the same NUT version?
(I sometimes have problems when running a driver directly from the NUT
source directory against upsd installed from an older version).

-- Peter