[Nut-upsuser] NUT with APC RS 500 in Debian

Gabriel Fernández listas at montevideo.com.uy
Fri Oct 20 22:31:19 UTC 2006

El Viernes, 20 de Octubre de 2006 14:52, escribió:
> Dear Gabriel,
>
> we would need some information to be able to help you, for example:
>
> * NUT version
> * operating system type and version
> * what driver were you using
> * what did you do
> * what error messages did you get?
>
> -- Peter
>
> Gabriel =?iso-8859-1?q?Fern=E1ndez?= wrote:
> > I have not been able to make work nut with my APC RS 500
> >
> > chears from Uruguay,
sorry,

I am using GNU/Linux Debian Sarge with the stable version of NUT, have proven
all drivers, but the greatest problem is than I had to generate all the
configuration files then in the installation not even I am generated those of
example, reason why if some has experience with this model of UPS I am
thankful to them send its configuration files to me

chears from Uruguay,
--
/*-------------------------------------------------*/
"Sin ideales no puede producirse una realidad buena;
sólo teniendo ansias de algo mejor, cabe llegar a
ser mejores algún día." F. Dostoievski
/*-------------------------------------------------*/
      ___           ___
     /\__\         /\__\