[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.0.4 driver for CP1200AVR

Rob lists at midsummerdream.org
Fri Sep 1 23:14:58 UTC 2006

I took the modifications from doug reynolds, ported them to 2.0.4, and
tried to make it more generic such that it would work for all old
devices as well as the new CP1200AVR.  I don't necessarily like the
implementation because I don't like global vars, but it was what I could
come up with without knowing the architecture better.  Hopefully this
will get included into the next version of NUT.  Comments and
suggestions welcome.

Rob