[Nut-upsuser] Shutdown after 5 minutes?

Rob lists at midsummerdream.org
Wed Sep 6 22:02:28 UTC 2006

Peter Selinger wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> perhaps you should start from the beginning. Did you try any of the
> stuff that I wrote to you about? These were my instructions:

I admit I haven't done these steps yet as I was hoping to logic my way
through it because doing this test would entail shutting down everything
attached to the UPS and what not.  I apologize for that.  I'll get to it
this weekend though, and post the results.

> No shutdown scripts are mentioned up to this point. We cannot know for
> certain what the problem is unless you actually perform these
> experiments, and let us know the results.

True, but it doesn't make my statement about the confusion I have
regarding upsmon, upssched, and shutdown scripts any less true. :)
Granted, that's probably a different discussion than the current one.
I'll post the results from the tests this weekend.

Rob