[Nut-upsuser] Shutdown after 5 minutes?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 15 06:45:21 UTC 2006

Rob wrote:
> Here's an updated set of info on my UPS, which includes what upsc
> reports when the power is pulled by the computers are still on:

We had a power outage this morning and I did some monitoring on the UPS
which is connected to my small Linux box.
Battery charge did not go below 70% when the box died after about 5
minutes. No shutdown scripts, no warnings of shutdown, nothing.

When you add the info that Rob has (still going down after 5 minutes
although...) one might suspect a bug somewhere.