[Nut-upsuser] MGE Pulsar M 3000 communication problems [USB]

Ingo Schaefer ingo at ingo-schaefer.de
Thu Sep 28 20:19:02 UTC 2006

Hello Charles,
Am Donnerstag, den 28.09.2006, 14:02 -0400 schrieb Charles Lepple:

> Do you have libusb installed?

No, I don't have.

> (I was not aware that there was a port of libusb for versions of
> Solaris before 10, but I haven't been following this closely.)

I haven't found one, too. But I have not searched excessively because of
the serial ports which can be used.

I even don't know if the USB Ports on this Sun server can be used as
"normal" ports or can only be used for keyboard and mouse.

Regards,
Ingo
--
"Milchreis schmeckt hervorragend, wenn man ihn kurz vor dem Verzehr
durch ein saftiges Steak ersetzt."