[Nut-upsuser] Compaq T2400H UPS model 242688-006

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:03:55 UTC 2007

On 4/4/07, Douglas Pearless <Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz> wrote:

>  Well, I have made the cable.
>  I had a fresh install of debian and I had used synaptic to install the
> latest version of NUT and created a ups.conf per earlier instructions.

Any time you're tempted to say "the latest version", please mention
the version number as well. In Debian, it also helps to know which
distribution you are tracking (stable, testing, unstable; or sarge,
etch, etc.) and also the revision of the package (e.g. the "-1" on
"2.0.5-1").

thanks,

--
- Charles Lepple