[Nut-upsuser] "Communications lost" temporarily at every startup

Paul Mogren fkamogee at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 18:33:23 UTC 2007

I did not have any success with adding a delay between
startup of driver and server.

Yes, I am using openSUSE 10.2. Thanks for the RPM
offer. I'll take you up on it; you can send it to this
email address if you like, or send me a link, whatever
works. Latest stable version would be good.

This leaves me wondering why, since you are a NUT
maintainer and you already have the ability to build a
SUSE RPM, that facility is not included among the
packaging options in the NUT source tarball, and the
link for SUSE RPM's on the NUT homepage is broken.
That way, people in my situation could get updates in
the future. It would probably also speed official
adoption of the new version by SUSE maintainers. Are
you aware of the SUSE build service?