[Nut-upsuser] Driver: apcsmart, SMART-UPS 2200, battery.runtime status information?

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Dec 10 19:21:31 UTC 2007

[...]

> What does the battery.runtime represent? It was my understanding that
> this was in minutes, but this cannot be the case.

VARDESC battery.runtime "Battery runtime (seconds)".

It is in seconds and without load, some devices report ridiculous long
times here. Complain to APC if you don't like/trust it, we only pass
through what the UPS is telling us.

> Also what is battery.runtime.low?

VARDESC battery.runtime.low "Remaining battery runtime when UPS switches
to LB (seconds)".