[Nut-upsuser] Ups not shutting down

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed Jun 13 09:29:52 UTC 2007

>> I'm using the megatec driver with a noname brand of ups (it says
>> upguards pro 1400 on it)

The manufacturer is probably Sysgration. See the following links:

	http://www.sysgration.com/ProdImage/P_49_9.pdf
	http://www.sysgration.com/power/imgaes/Pro_Series.pdf

The enclosures look a lot like the one on a Sweex 500 I bought a couple of
years ago. If they are indeed from the same manufacturer, you can forget
about any useful support from the company that supplied it. It is an OEM
version from a Taiwanese company that is not willing to share any details
on the protocol it uses (tried that before, no luck).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands