[Nut-upsuser] snmp ups Status: Not supported

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:02:53 CET 2007

2007/3/29, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> You may have to rebuild the debs from source - I think feisty uses
> glibc 2.5, which is at least a version or two newer than dapper's
> glibc.
>
> Let me know if you need more details on how to do build the debs -
> it's not necessarily obvious, but it's not too difficult once you get
> the hang of it.

no need guys, I've already worked on all this and MGE makes it available ;-)
Add this to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://opensource.mgeups.com/ubuntu binary/

This works for Dapper / edgy / Feisty...

(Yes, I know I still need to give some love to the package page, but
I'm busy on HAL and other things for now...)

Arnaud