[Nut-upsuser] User credential for cgi site

Doug Parsons doparsons at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 02:25:14 UTC 2007

Network UPS Tools upsset 2.0.4

set input.transfer.high to 130 (was 127)
Error: SET failed: Access denied
No settings changed.

I can enter any user name and password and it will show the settings. But
when I try to apply a change I get the above on the web page.

The monitor page can see and display the UPS. And it is in the hosts.conf
file

Yep it is the upsset.cgi

Nothing in the log files for the web server.

I compiled it myself from source with ./configure --with-user=nut --with-cgi

I thought that it would use one of the users from the upsd.users file. But
neither one of these nor the nut user will work.

Thanks,

Doug