[Nut-upsuser] [Nut-upsdev] Nitram driver and timeout

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Nov 4 19:58:16 UTC 2007

Aurélien Croc wrote:

> I recently bought a Nitram Elite 2005 UPS and i installed nut to monitor it.

This question isn't related to development, so I'll answer this in the
nut-user mailing list.

> Unfortunatly, i often have timeout errors (20 timeout per days):
>
> Broadcast Message from aurelien at berkelium
>         (no tty) at 18:05 CET...
>
> Communications with UPS Nitram at localhost lost
>

> Broadcast Message from aurelien at berkelium
>         (no tty) at 18:05 CET...
>
> Communications with UPS Nitram(AT)localhost established
>
> Is there a patch or something to configure to stop these timeout ?

You're not providing a lot of information to work with. If you're not
using the latest stable version (nut-2.2.0) and the 'nitram' driver,
change that first. If you're already using these, we want to know more
about the system you're using and preferably some debug information.

Best regards, Arjen