[Nut-upsuser] BNT-1000AP

Jaco Kroon jaco at kroon.co.za
Wed Nov 7 08:05:55 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

Seems like I was *wrong* about the "good enough".  As soon as we unplug
the power input the battery charge goes to -274.0 % (was +93.0% just
before we pulled the power).  How do I go about fixing that?

On a second run I obtained this:

battery.charge: -265.0
driver.name: powercom
driver.parameter.batteryPercentage: {5.0000,0.3268,-825.00,0.93022,0}
driver.parameter.frequency: {0.00041994,0.0}
driver.parameter.manufacturer: BlackKnight
driver.parameter.modelname: BNT-1000AP
driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS1
driver.parameter.type: KIN1500AP
driver.version: 2.0.5
driver.version.internal: $ Revision: 0.5 $
input.frequency: 0.00
input.voltage: -0.1
input.voltage.nominal: 230
output.frequency: 47.63
output.voltage: 211.3
ups.load: 183.6
ups.mfr: BlackKnight
ups.model: BNT-1000AP
ups.model.type: KIN1500AP
ups.serial: Unknown
ups.status: OB

Which indicates (to me at least) that the input stuff is in fact correct
(well, other than the fact that the initial values was out by a factor
of approximately two.  However, the battery percentage is way incorrect
still.

Jaco

Jaco Kroon wrote:
> Arjen de Korte wrote:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> We've got a BNT-1000AP (powercom) BlackKnight UPS that works with the
>>> KIN1500AP model in the powercom driver.  Well, almost.  It seems the
>>> input frequency and the battery charge is swapped around:
>>>
>>> # upsc blackknight at localhost
>>> battery.charge: 46.5
>>> driver.name: powercom
>>> driver.parameter.manufacturer: BlackKnight
>>> driver.parameter.modelname: BNT-1000AP
>>> driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS1
>>> driver.parameter.type: KIN1500AP
>>> driver.version: 2.0.5
>>> driver.version.internal: $ Revision: 0.5 $
>>> input.frequency: 95.25
>>> input.voltage: 220.9
>>> input.voltage.nominal: 230
>>> output.frequency: 95.25