[Nut-upsuser] PowerWare 9120 via USB?

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:50:24 UTC 2007

2007/11/8, kenkyee at yahoo.com <kenkyee at yahoo.com>:
> I'll bet it has something to do w/ their software.  They said
> just run their software when I asked them to document the USB protocol
> for their UPS ;-)

The situation should change soon ;-)

Last week, the newly formed MGE Office Protection Systems has entered
the Eaton group, which is Powerware's parent company...

Discussions are underway on the NUT (and more generally free software) support.
MGE Office Protection Systems inherited from what I've done at MGE.
And Powerware seems enthusiastic about all that.
I'll post update when things are clearly defined.

Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com