[Nut-upsuser] MGE Ellipse 800 shutdown problems

Rózsa Gábor mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Thu Oct 25 19:42:33 UTC 2007

newmge-shut ???
Shutdown, switch of ups does not work. Using command
#upsmon -c fsd -u monmaster
shutdown the boxes but the ups leave untached - I plugged back online manually.

Using ups-cgi (old version found in etch) not reports ONBATTERY.
No message to all connected users ONBATTERY
No changes in battery charge level

After reboot web status show "LOWBATTERY" as low as 26% (I doesnt check upsc)!!!
I do not recognize "stale" situation - but I do not know that I should be happy or not.

What to do now?

A Rolling Stones frontembere szólókarrierjének  legjobb dalai egy lemezre összegyűjtve! Töltsd le Te is!