[Nut-upsuser] MGE Ellipse 800 shutdown problems

tovis mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Thu Oct 25 23:01:05 UTC 2007

I have wait for UPS - it goeas to the low battery, down to 17% - and retest.
It is a same but in hurrí I forget some settings - especially to give the
monmaster privilege to send "ALL" commands:)
After an hour the charge was upto 70%, plug out my ups (with load of two
150W lamps), everything is goes well upto a moment, when driver signal
staled and can not get back - boxes start shutdown. Again the UPS does not
switch off:(

I will try "old" mge-shut again, and come back with results.

Hi
  tovis