[Nut-upsuser] driver for my ups

Alexander Fradiani a_fradiani at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:21:50 UTC 2007

Hello everyone.

I have a "Forza Power Technologies" UPS, model sl-501.
the software i've been used to manage it is Winpower v.2.2.0.1. It works on windows but not linux.

There is a version for this app for linux, but once installed, it doesn't detect the ups (the connection is via usb).

My question is if there is a driver useful for this hardware. I've bee reading that maybe testing those from "genericups" could work, but i don't know very well how to configure the different files yet. Before getting stuck trying to find a functional configuration, i really would appreciate any help or orientation on this.

Thanks,
Alex.