[Nut-upsuser] Can't get 'load.off' to turn off power to the PC: CyberPower 1200AVR

Mark E. Hansen meh at Winfirst.Com
Mon Sep 17 14:58:10 UTC 2007

On 09/16/07 23:40, Arjen de Korte wrote:
> Mark Hansen wrote:

[ snip ]

>> I think load.off should be supported by my UPS, because when I
>> run upscmd -l on the ups, it is listed:
>>
>>> Instant commands supported on UPS [myupsname]:
>>>
>>> load.off - Turn off the load immediately
>>> load.on - Turn on the load immediately
>>> shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
>>> beeper.on - Enable the UPS beeper
>>> beeper.off - Temporarily mute the UPS beeper
>>
>> Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Which driver are you using?
>
> Best regards, Arjen

I'm using the usbhid-ups driver. And because I forgot to mention it before,
my Linux kernel version is 2.6.9.