[Nut-upsuser] [Nut-upsdev] CyberPower 550SL reports LB and OB when on line power

orangevixen postmaster at ccinet.com
Sat Aug 2 02:32:45 UTC 2008

I need to add one thing here. After a few tests (unplugging the UPS and
using statserial) the results are NOT consistent, that is, sometimes
the DTR goes out and sometimes it does not. I suspect something else is
involved.

Do you know if I need to run setserial with any special parameters to
initialize the serial port before running NUT's drivers?

-Tara