[Nut-upsuser] Cyberpower smart series support

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Aug 10 15:52:31 UTC 2008

Kovacs Gabor wrote:

> has anybody experience with CyberPower Smart/Sine wave series (especially
> PR2200SWRM2U) in NUT? I couldn't match model numbers on NUT hardware
> compatibility list.

Well, the CyberPower PR2200 is mentioned in the compatibility list. If
you search the CyberPower Systems site for PR2200, it only comes up with
the PR2200SWRM2U model, so I guess it will be supported by the
'powerpanel' driver through the RS-232 interface (in fact, we used a
PR2200 to develop part of this driver).

Best regards, Arjen