[Nut-upsuser] NUT on Mac OSX 10.5

Михаил А pano.irk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:12:26 UTC 2008

I  enalbled  "unstable" (run fink configure and  turn on the unstable
trees, and run fink selfupdate; fink index; fink scanpackages
afterward )

but  fink list show only:
    nut              2.0.5-1      Network UPS Tools - core
    nut-cgi          2.0.5-1      Network UPS Tools - CGI graphing tools
    nut-usb          2.0.5-1      Network UPS Tools - USB drivers
How do I install nut-2.2.2 (Fink) ?
PS  I tried earlier to compile and install from the source code
(nut-2.2.2.tar.gz) , but it did not work.
_
Mihail A