[Nut-upsuser] NUT on Mac OSX 10.5

Михаил А pano.irk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:12:10 UTC 2008

  I installed nut-2.2.2  via FinkCommander !

but now :

Last login: Mon Aug 18 22:40:42 on ttys001
iMac:~ mihailartuhov$ sudo /sw/lib/nut/upsdrvctl start
Password:
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.2.2
Can't start /sw/lib/nut/newhidups: No such file or directory
iMac:~ mihailartuhov$

which driver should I use?

/sw/etc/nut/ups.conf
[CS_650]