[Nut-upsuser] HP/Compaq T700H UPS cable pinout

Mathew McBride matt at mcbridematt.dhs.org
Sun Dec 21 22:55:02 UTC 2008

I'm not sure its a PW5115, as the PW5115 has a USB port. I've been using
a Windows box to test with HP's software and PuTTY as my Linux server
doesn't have a serial port yet.. but with the PW5115 cable it doesn't
work either.

I did fool around with a volt meter on the UPS serial port and found the
following in case it narrows things down:
Pin 5: Ground
Pin 6: 12V
Pin 2: -8V
This is when everything is nominal, AC power on, battery OK.