[Nut-upsuser] problem with Mustek UPS - Freebsd

Luki looky at poczta.fm
Mon Feb 4 14:40:12 UTC 2008

Daniel, thanks a lot for your help, now it works perfect, I was able to
connect to UPS via serial line and gather statistics, rest of
configuration left but the most important point achieved ;)
I have done exactly as you suggested to create /etc/devfs.rules file and
I have added "nut" user to dialer group. That's enough :)

Thank you
Best Regards

Lukasz