[Nut-upsuser] nut with Belkin "Active Battery Backup" UPS (BU30 series)

Luis Angel Cofiño nut at lacofi.org
Sun Feb 17 15:05:58 UTC 2008

El Domingo, 17 de Febrero de 2008 Alexander I. Gordeev escribió:

> > Thank you very much, Alexander. :-)
>
> You are welcome :)
> What is the exact model name? I'll add it to the compatibility list.

The model name is:

Belkin "Active Battery Backup 800VA" (BU308000ME)

There are also a 400VA (BU304000ME) and 600VA (BU306000ME) versions. They are
the same SAI but only different battery power. I think they works probably
too.

I've done some tests yesterday, one of them with power cable to SAI unplugged.
It works like expected. Operating system receive all data inmediately and
works with battery. When battery exhausted, a correct shutdown is launched
and system goes down.

Regards.

--
---