[Nut-upsuser] Powerware 5115 on Debian Etch

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at displayonline.se
Mon Feb 18 14:25:26 UTC 2008

I just updated my svn checkout (now revision 1308), but it wasn't even
able to compile at all;

daniel at proliant:~/nut-trunk$ ./configure --with-usb --without-ssl
--without-snmp --without-serial --without-ipv6 --prefix=/opt/nut

   [..snip...]

daniel at proliant:~/nut-trunk$ make
   [..snip...]
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include    -I../include  -O -Wall
-Wsign-compare -MT sstate.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/sstate.Tpo -c -o sstate.o
sstate.c
mv -f .deps/sstate.Tpo .deps/sstate.Po
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `access.o', needed by `upsd'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/daniel/nut-trunk/server'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
daniel at proliant:~/nut-trunk$

Ideas?