[Nut-upsuser] usbhid-ups and "data stale"

Czuczy Gergely czuczy at publishing.hu
Tue Feb 19 09:09:11 UTC 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:01:12 +0100 (CET)
"Arjen de Korte" <nut+users at de-korte.org> wrote:

> > I don't know if you mentioned this before, but FreeBSD might be
> > part of the problem here.
>
> See also
>
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2008-January/003613.html
>
> There are some concerns about the side effects though, so it is
> unlikely that this will make it in the stable version soon.
I see, this is a very similar workaround that I made with a little
shell script, and I haven't patched anything. So, that's not a
solution, just a workaround.

For the time it's not resolved some respawn/restart-on-COMMBAD option
to the drivers would be quite welcomed.

--
Sincerely,

CZUCZY Gergely